Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!!!

\


Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!!

I just got home and unpacked my groceries for the upcoming week. I even got all of my bananas in the freezer and I mean there were a lot of them close to 10#. I get to buy the brown ones in a bag for 99cents!!!
You can't beat that price. I love my smoothies before work so I am lost without my bananas. 

I will also be making a 4 bean salad today and using Jane Esselstyn's 3-2-1 dressing very very easy to make the recipes are to follow . I love the beans but this with a little red onion mixed in will be perfect. 

Just a cloudy day here today but oh so much cooler than it has been and the heat wave is on it's way from what I can see anyway. 

What are you making today? Grilled Corn on the Cob? salads, carrot dogs?, bean burgers, potatoes etc.
Whatever it is enjoy it and keep it Plantiful.
Here is the recipe for the dressing and visit this site for more recipes. It is also not a bad idea to read those books they are from either 

Jane's 3-2-1 Dressing

3 parts Balsamic Vinegar
2 parts Mustard -any kind you like
1 part maple syrup or other sweetener
Mix and enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment