Monday, June 23, 2014

What --- Monday already?

Well here I sit all ready to head out to work in an hour or so. I finished up my shirt and have more designed and am coming up with ideas like crazy. Sometimes it just flows out of this brain. I love days like that however it usually happens to me around 11 p.m. I am a night owl. It is an absolutely perfect day outside today. I wish I could go for a walk but  alas work comes first. I will get to the place in my life where I don't have to go to someone else's to make my living and hopefully make it doing what I love to do which is paint and cook. I also love to walk but that would be the reward in the end. It will happen I am really thinking strong about it and it is my exit strategy so to speak. I would like nothing more than to be able to whip up some plantiful smoothies, a great dish of lentils, and maybe a vegan cupcake or two. The painting of my shirts would come along with that of course. They are simple but have a statement about living a plantiful life! EAT YOUR PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!
Today I am wearing this one and soon they will be available to you who want to purchase them. They are originals they are all hand painted so no two alike. I am working on the colors of shirts but  stay tuned there are tons more in this brain!
I had better head out and get ready gotta get some grub in the body also before I leave. My job is physical nothing major but in a hot building in front of a machine not so much fun.
Enjoy and
Keep it Plantiful

No comments:

Post a Comment